City of God Sampler
Husband and wife duo Jonathan and Britney Cashman, "The Cashmans," are published authors and worship artists who travel full-time across America and internationally with their music and speaking ministry. Their mission is to provide authentic worship and to assist the local church in building discipleship-based small groups.
Together, Jonathan and Britney Cashman have written and recorded many worship and contemporary Christian albums, including their latest project, “City of God,” with Grammy and Dove Award winning producers Ian Eskelin and Barry Weeks.
Their most recent book, "GO! Making 21st Century Disciple Makers" (co-written with Dr. Andrew Sargent), was recently published by the Assemblies of God as a personal discipleship and small group resource.
The Cashmans are also the creators of the SAVIOR Musical and Devotional Series- a 40 song/40 day musical, devotional, and small group journey through the Passion Week of Christ. SAVIOR has proved to be a creative church initiative, designed to equip the local assembly with a dynamic live evangelistic experience, as well as a strategic follow-up discipleship and small group resource. The SAVIOR Musical and Devotional Series, now also available in Spanish, has powerfully been used in churches across the world to lead many to Christ. For more information about SAVIOR, visit www.SaviorExperience.com.
The Cashmans utilize the arts through music, written and spoken word to share the hope of Christ in a contemporary and creative format. They are available for guest speaking and worship during Sunday morning and midweek services, Celebrate Recoveries, and special events including concerts, nights of worship, small group training, worship seminars, retreats, and conferences.
NEW CD "CITY OF GOD" PRE-RELEASE NOW AVAILABLE!
The Cashmans Offer:
- Worship leading and original music from their CDs "City of God", “Surrender”, and "In the Light" through:
- Nights of Worship
- Sunday morning and mid-week services
- Conferences and other special events
- Musical productions and creative outreach events including:
- “SAVIOR, the Musical Experience of the Gospel” (see www.SaviorExperience.com for more info)
- “EMMANUEL” (original Christmas musical)
- Messages by Jonathan Cashman, author of "GO! Making 21st Century Disciple Makers" and devotional “40 Days with the SAVIOR” who shares his testimony and heart for discipleship, inspiring personal involvement in the Great Commission
- Musical productions and creative outreach events to engage the community and present a relevant platform to preach the gospel
- Partnering with local churches to help establish, grow, and promote healthy disciple-making small groups and small group leaders
- Offer "GO! Making 21st Century Disciple Makers" book and “40 Days with the SAVIOR” devotional book and corresponding leadership guide as small group curriculum and/or personal devotional
- Small group and small group leadership training and consultation
- Worship team development workshops