City of God Sampler
NEW CD "CITY OF GOD" NOW AVAILABLE!
Husband and wife duo Jonathan & Britney Cashman, "The Cashmans," are American Christian recording artists/ writers who desire to see people grow in their relationship with God through authentic worship, relevant evangelism and purposeful discipleship. They utilize the arts through music, written and spoken word to share the hope of Christ in a contemporary and creative format.
Their original music projects include the double disc album "SAVIOR the Musical Experience of the Gospel", Britney Cashman's worship album "Surrender", their EP "In the Light" and their newest full length worship project "City of God". Books that Jonathan and Britney have written include the devotional book "40 Days with the SAVIOR" (along with correlating small group materials including a journal and leadership guide) and their newest book "GO! Making 21st Century Disciple Makers". The Cashmans currently tour extensively with their music and share their ministry with churches and various venues throughout the United States and internationally.
** Follow ******************* Support **
The Cashmans Offer:
- Worship leading and original music from their CDs "City of God", “Surrender”, and "In the Light" through:
- Nights of Worship
- Sunday morning services
- Musical productions and creative outreach events including:
- “SAVIOR, the Musical Experience of the Gospel” (see www.SaviorMusical.com for more info)
- “Emmanuel” (original Christmas musical to be released in 2016)
- Messages by Jonathan Cashman, author of devotional “40 Days with the SAVIOR” (see www.SaviorMusical.com for more info) who shares his testimony and heart for discipleship, inspiring personal involvement in the Great Commission
- Musical productions and creative outreach events to engage the community and present a relevant platform to preach the gospel
- Partnering with local churches to help establish, grow, and promote healthy disciple-making small groups and small group leaders
- Offer "GO! Making 21st Century Disciple Makers" book and “40 Days with the SAVIOR” devotional book and corresponding leadership guide as small group curriculum and/or personal devotional
- Small group and small group leadership training and consultation
- Worship team development workshops